It seems that all the people know some routines on the internet is to download, watch, and share videos from video sharing sites such as YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, dailymotion, Veoh, Break, and thousands of website providers alike. Do you want to watch a video on the iPod while you relax, and to include them in the PowerPoint presentation and then add some interesting features. Simply download the video before no longer available. important to know how to download, modify, and play your favorite video.
Basically there are two ways to download video on the Internet through a web application or through a desktop application. Personally, I like web applications much better because you do not need to download a program to slow the performance of your computer with all kinds of software!
Web services and desktop appliakasi free to download videos from video-sharing site
1. ClipNabber - allows you to download videos from YouTube, Metacafe, etc. with just copy and paste the URL. After that you will get a link where you can download the file to your computer, iPod, iPhone, or media player. You must have a FLV player for YouTube videos. Quick and very easy to use!
2. Zamzar - a web application is a free online file conversion, which not only can convert the video from the Internet to AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, MOV, etc, but also converts between audio, image, and format documents. Paste URL as Step 1 and then converted to your favorite file formats.
3. VideoDownloader - is a FireFox extension, but also allows you to enter a URL from many sites such as Blip.TV, iFilm, and even sites such as MySpace social network. You can also download a free FLV player from their site to play the video.
4. Vixy.net - is another site that is not only used to download video online, but is also able to use a convert them AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP, or MP3 (if you want to extract audio from multiple files). By using this site, you do not need to worry about downloading a FLV player can be converted to Windows format. (Same as Zamzar)
5. KeepVid - also supports almost all video-sharing site and the only uniqueness of this site, is to have Top Videos section, so you can quickly download the most popular video in the Website.
6. Media Converter - similar to ZamZar and vixy.net, but require you to create an account to log in to their site, it seems like only supports Media Converte download and convert videos from YouTube. But you can also download the program made their video downloads, but it only supports 5 sites.
7. heywatch! is an online video encoding, web services are able to help encode video in various formats and working very quickly. Graphical display which is very good and there are many features and options, such as the ability to transfer any video from the web, directly to an FTP server or to online storage.
8. YoutubeX - as the name implies, allows you to download videos from YouTube. Of course, it only supports YouTube, but it has some other features, such as the ability to play the video on your site and find popular videos quickly.
9. VideoRonk - allows to search in several video-sharing sites such as Google Video, YouTube, Metacafe, and find a video dailymotion the most popular. You can view / watch it or download it in VideoRonk to the computer in FLV format.
10. VidDownloader - supports about 10 video-sharing site and can be used for downloading video in DivX AVI format. Very easy to use and can also be used to extract audio from video, by choosing "Just Audio" on the download page. You do not need to worry if you have the FLV player on this site because you are able to change the file format to Windows.
11. Kcoolonline - According to their web sites, can support more than 98 video sites including MySpace, CollegeHumor, iFilm, etc. You should change the name of the file that you download from YouTube with FLV extension end.
12. Uzeik - this site is the site outside the country, but easy to use and supports most video-sharing sites. You can also download a free FLV player on their site to play videos from YouTube.
13. DownThisVideo - has a nice tag cloud at the top that you can click to find videos quickly. From what I can tell, this site is used by many Japanese people because most of the video is a popular Anime, etc.. But you can still use it to download YouTube video.
14. Orbit Downloader - This is a remote desktop application that I ever see. There is an application to download all types of video on the internet. Can download video and music from MySpace, YouTube, Pandora, Rapidshare, and more and have a great view.
15. VDownloader - A small portion of this site still have a few applications that can be used to download videos from many sites and convert them to AVI or MPG format.
16. VideoDownloader - have a FireFox add-on that supports more than 60 video sharing sites. VideoDownloader can also download other objects on the page, such as movies, MP3, flash files, and Quicktime movies directly.
17. Ares Tube - video download application that is very small and very easy to use. You can download the video by entering the URL in the field and download Ares Tube can convert them into various formats such as iPod, MP4, MPG, etc.
18. YouTubeGrabber - this program is only the URL to download the file. Can not perform file conversions, and you need to install the FLV player to watch videos.
19. KeepV - Download videos from YouTube, MySpace, and Google and convert files in the form of either MOV, 3GP, AVI, iPod, or PSP format.
Hopefully, using one of the tools above, you can download the video you want! I believe web services and desktop applications will grow a lot, so this list will be updated as needed.
Vitalitas17 : Central Healthy, Vitality|
Vitalitas17.com : Obat Pembesar Penis No.1 Vimax Capsul Original
Semenax : Suplemen Penyubur dan Penambah Sperma
Semenax : Suplemen Penyubur dan Penambah Sperma Klik disini
Vimax Capsule Canada
Vimax Capsule Canada : Capsul Ajaib Pembesar dan Pemanjang Penis Herbal
Ads by Trik-tipsblog